USCIS Green Card Medical Exam
Are you looking to complete the I-693 | USCIS Green Card Medical Exam?
Dr.Truong is designated as a Civil Surgeon for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service. We will meet your green card immigration medical exam needs in a friendly and comfortable office environment.
The medical exam requirements are determined by the USCIS guidelines. The components of each medical examination vary based on the age of the applicant and whether the applicant can provide written immunization records.
What do I need to bring with me for the Green Card Medical Exam?
You’ll need to bring the following items for your green card medical exam:
- Print and start to fill out Form I-693. This is the form your doctor will fill out after you’ve had your exam.
- Government-issued photo ID. This could be a valid passport, driver’s license, or official state ID (for non-drivers).
- Vaccination/immunization record. Your doctor will advise you if you need to have any additional vaccinations before applying for your green card.
- Cash payment. The cost for the USCIS/green card medical exam is $150 paid in cash, it is a self-pay service. If needed, vaccines will cost extra.
What happens during the Immigration Medical Exam?
The doctor will check your medical records to see whether you need any vaccinations. Then, you’ll be tested for communicable diseases that could affect public health, like:
- Syphilis, infectious stage
- Tuberculosis, active (Class A)
Your results should be ready within a few days. Your medical exam is completed when you are handed the I-693 forms in a sealed envelope. This sealed envelope goes to your lawyer or your local USCIS office.
It’s important that you do not tamper with the envelope in any way—the USCIS will not accept it if it has been opened.
The USCIS immigration medical exam is a simple, straightforward exam. We welcomes everyone who wishes to apply for a United States Green Card and needs their immigration medical exam. Please call our office if you have any other questions.